The Kerikeri Radio Yacht Squadron committee met today and have decided that with the current unknown status of lockdowns, the limits on booking venues and holiday accomodation and that we have postponed for as long as practicable the unavoidable but predictable has come.
The Northland Regatta at Lake Manuwai scheduled for 6-7 November has been cancelled.
Thank you to all our collegues who have hung in there in support of this event in the hope that we could cobble someting out of these interesting times.
We as a club will continue to find vacant slots in the sailing calendar and if lucky we could hold our event sometime in the short future .
So that we can refund your entry fees please resond to :
Please enter your name and bank account details and sail number for cross reference
Doug Kane : Commodore
Barry Agar : Treasurer/Secretary
Neil Deverall : Committee/ Web